- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon gelatin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon reishi mushroom powder
- pinch ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ghee or coconut oil
- 1 cup goat milk, unsweetened oat milk or bone broth
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and whisk over low heat just until warm and frothy. Be sure to test the temperature before serving to your dog!
This recipe serves 1 medium-large pup. You could divide it into two portions for a smaller dog.
Turmeric will stain absolutely everything it touches (kitchen counters, towels and light-colored fur) so just a word of caution as you think about where you will feed this!
*Be sure to consult your vet or nutritionist prior to feeding, as turmeric is not always appropriate for pets with certain health conditions, including reflux, bladder stones or others.*